Service and Support for Cryogenic Cooling Applications
- ThermoMagnetics & Cryogen
- Total Magnet Care
80% of engineers who work on MRIs never learn how to work on the magnet side
20 years of superconducting magnet maintenance and management experience
Average of Cryogen consumption of less than 20 liters per year (for magnets under Helium Zero Program)
It is better to KNOW your magnet is operating properly than to just THINK it is...
- How do you know that you’re magnet is operating properly?
- Have you had a helium loss event recently?
- Did you know that your room environtal conditions can have a significant impact on your magnet cooling system?
- Is your magnet being remotely monitored?
- Would you be informed if/when your power or chiller failed
- How is your coldhead operating at capacity?
- Did you know the current price of helium is about $30 per liter?
We understand your magnet operation is directly connected to the mission of your business. When your magnet isn’t operating properly your business is at risk.
You need someone who can give you a real assessment of the situation.
TMC is here to guide you through the process of understanding your risks as well as your options. Whether you need help to get your magnet back up and running, or to put process and procedures in place to ensure your magnet keeps running properly; we are here to help.
TMC is total magnet care!
Modern Magnets Should Not Lose Helium
Get an assessment of your situation and review your options for resolution
Fix the problems
Set up proactive measures to avoid future problems
You need a partner with experience and expertise to give you a real assessment of the situation, get you back up and running and put process and procedures in place to help you avoid downtime.
With thousands of Coldheads, compressors and chillers will all fail at some point, the question is will you have the notice you need to avoid having that failure turn into a catastrophe?
Flying blind when it comes to the condition and operation of your magnet cooling systems, you’re reliant on someone remembering to go and look at the numbers on a periodic basis to ensure a major problem doesn’t lie ahead.